To install any of our .rbz extensions:
- After downloading the .rbz file from our website, open SketchUp to install the extension
- Select Window > Preferences (Windows) or SketchUp > Preferences (Mac OSX). The preferences dialog box is displayed.
- Click on Extensions. The Extensions panel is displayed
- Click on the Install Extension button. The Open dialog box is displayed.
- Locate the .rbz file to install
- Click on the Open button. The extension appears in the list of extensions.
Editing .csv files
Due to differences in operating platforms, editing the .csv files within Estimator now have to be performed by editing the .csv file which you wish to change directly from within the plugins folder. Please see below for the location of the plugins folder within your version of SketchUp.
Please note: .csv files must be saved using the same filename as is displayed within the plugins folder. Overwriting the filename will cause Estimator to not be able to location your .csv file.
There may be instances where you need to access the plugin folder for SketchUp, for example, editing the .csv files for Estimator.
Mac OS X
Open a new Finder window, press and hold the Option key on your keyboard, then click Go in the menu bar.
Library > Application Support > SketchUp# > SketchUp > Plugins