When I open the Cost_Codes.csv file (doesn’t mater which one) and after I run the XLSB macro:
1. The ‘minor code’ drop down list now points to the “Item Type” list (Labor, Material, Equipment, Sub, Other),
2. and the ‘subminor code’ drop down list points to the ‘Sketchup Attribute’ list (quantity, yards, etc.)
I have recopied the PERSONAL.XLSB (5/19/2019) from the plugin folder again to the Excel/Startup folder to be sure I have not modified it somehow.
I don’t seem to be able to capture a screen shot.
I am running Office 365 and Sketchup 2021.
I did not have this problem a year ago, and am just starting to use Estimator, again.